Friday, November 21, 2008

Just getting started

ok WELL... i really am not sure why i'm doing this i guess i just want to document my life, past and present. i'm not good with keeping a journal so maybe this will be better. ( fingers crossed) well to start this blog i'll just tell you i'm very random and goofy. it's not my fault tho i blame it on my mom and genetics! so i don't know about all of you but i am one of those weirdo Twilight fans!!! yes i will admit it i got my tickets for the midnight showing a week in advance and camped out in line for a good 5 hours to get the best seats in the theater! so needless to say us girls have been talking none stop about how excited we are for this movie. we went all out! we made the SWEETEST shirts ever that say " i heart Edward" on them, we bought fangs and we planned on dressing up all cute for the movie! (memo:put pictures up when i get them) SO this guy that was in my old ward that i haven't really met has been texting me every now and then (you know seeing if i'm possible dating material) and he new we were going to the midnight showing. so that morning he texts me about the twilight movie, i told him that i was so excited and that i've never been more excited for anything in my whole life! so the boy officially thinks i'm a nerd then he says QUOTE "well as long as you aren't dressing up like all those other weirdos then i guess that's cool.." me thinking i'm so funny sent him the picture of my shirts i made..... WELL lets just say the boy never text me back haha i'm pretty sure i scared him away with my obsession! haha oh well i need a guy who can deal with my weirdness right? RIGHT! so we went to the movie and let me just tell you I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! i think they did an amazing job following the book!! i walked out of the theater ready to start the hunt for MY Edward! i'd even settle for a Emmett or a Jasper!!! they were both FIIIIINE!!! well i better get out of bed and get all gussied up for the day so i can catch me a man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so crazy. But I'm glad that you have a blog now so I can keep up with your man hunt. ;-)

Sherral said...

How fun! I went to the movie too - I had good friends who stood in line for 4 hours!!! But I must say that I was disappointed. I didn't like it at all. But I want to see your shirt! Bring it to grandma's on Thanksgiving!