Thursday, December 4, 2008

aliens!!!

ok mom I love you but you are an official LOON!! and now I must tell the world so that people understand where I get my weirdness from. I have a good excuse it's genetic!!! you get weirdness from your parents! I don't care what science says about inheriting personality traits! CRAZINESS is a Gene and you CAN pass it on to your offspring!! I'm living proof!!!

so me and my mom are very similar... ya I can't believe I'm admitting that one. so we both have really random weird moments and we love to share them with each other. this particular time my mom calls me up and the phone call goes something like this...
me: hey
mom: did you get my e-mail?

me: uhhh nope. haven't checked it yet.

mom: well go check it! I saw a UFO and sent you the picture!!!

me: YOU WHAT?!?! are you kidding me!!! WHEN? WHERE?

mom: ok SOOOO we were driving home from church when we saw them both in the sky! there was a big one and a little one. when we got home I ran inside and grabbed the camera but by the time I got back outside the tittle one zoomed away but I still got the big one!!!
so that's the picture of her UFO. it's pretty legit I must say!!! haha it makes you wonder.....

No comments: