Monday, December 15, 2008

Dress shopping!!!

ok so you would think that in such a big town and with so many malls and stores that you would be able to find just the right dress right??? WRONG!!! i swear it's the universe is just against me looking cute for new years!!! so i have a SLIGHT problem... i'm really short! i'm 5 foot nothing! so normally i really don't care about my height ya know i've kinda lived with it for 19 years. but you see the problem is i'm not only short but i'm stumpy.... ok i'm really just abnormally, heavily proportioned in my front upper and my back lower areas haha basically i got CURVES! so finding the right dress is quit a challenge.
1. the dress is meant for normal people which means if it goes to their knees it hits my ankles!!
2. if the dress is short you think it would fit just right NOPE it hikes up underneath the cheeks in the back and hangs down at the knees in the front!
3. i'm not supper skinny so i don't like things just clingin to my lard! it's treacherous and makes me feel like i have to suck in everywhere i go! no fun!
so after three days of a major dress hunting i've come up empty handed!!! oh don't get me wrong i'm not oober picky i found some cute ones but guess what i'm not a freakin money tree (oh my gosh did i just refer to myself as a money tree!!! aaahhh i sound like a parent!! SCARY!!!)
so if you must know why i'm so stressed for a dress it's because the dress is just a little pon in the big scheme of thing...i'm on a man hunt! HELLO i've got to get myself a new years kiss!!!! so if i have the right dress and i look effin HOT then i can get a amazing hunk!!!! and get my first new years kiss!!! so yup thats the plan!!! GO TEAM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cool....high five!